The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) on Sunday, February 27, 2022, approved placing the National Capital Region under Alert Level 1 effective March 1, 2022 until March 15, 2022.
Other areas in Luzon placed under Alert Level 1 from March 1 to 15, 2022 are:
• Abra, Apayao, Baguio City and Kalinga in the Cordillera Administrative Region;
• Dagupan City, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union and Pangasinan in Region I;
• Batanes, Cagayan, City of Santiago, Isabela and Quirino in Region II;
• Angeles City, Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Olongapo City, Pampanga and Tarlac in Region III;
• Cavite and Laguna in Region IV-A;
• Marinduque, Puerto Princesa City and Romblon in Region IV-B; and
• Naga City and Catanduanes in Region V.
In the Visayas, also under Alert Level 1 from March 1 to 15, 2022 are:
• Aklan, Bacolod City, Capiz and Guimaras in Region VI;
• Siquijor in Region VII; and
• Biliran in Region VIII.
In Mindanao, the following areas are likewise under Alert Level 1 from March 1 to 15, 2022:
• Zamboanga City in Region IX;
• Cagayan de Oro City and Camiguin in Region X; and
• Davao City in Region XI.
Meanwhile, the IATF placed the following areas under Alert Level 2 from March 1, 2022 until March 15, 2022: For Luzon– Cordillera Administrative Region: Benguet, Ifugao and Mountain Province; Region II: Nueva Vizcaya; Region III: Nueva Ecija and Zambales; Region IV-A: Batangas, Lucena City, Quezon Province and Rizal; Region IV-B: Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro and Palawan; and Region V: Albay, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Masbate and Sorsogon; For the Visayas– Region VI: Antique, Iloilo City, Iloilo Province and Negros Occidental; Region VII: Bohol, Cebu Province, Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City and Negros Oriental; and Region VIII: Eastern Samar, Leyte, Northern Samar, Ormoc City, Southern Leyte, Tacloban City and Western Samar; and for Mindanao– Region IX: City of Isabela, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga del Norte and Zamboanga Sibugay; Region X: Bukidnon, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Misamis Occidental and Misamis Oriental; Region XI: Davao De Oro, Davao Del Sur, Davao Del Norte, Davao Oriental and Davao Occidental; Region XII: General Santos City, North Cotabato, Sarangani, South Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat; Region XIII (CARAGA) : Surigao del Norte, Surigao del Sur, Agusan del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Butuan City and Dinagat Islands; and Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) : Basilan, Maguindanao, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, Cotabato City and Lanao Del S